White and Vickerson Traded to Seattle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Par for the course with this team,unfortunately, the just love drafting no name corners in the mid rounds. Problem is none of them pan out, except for Finny, but I was hoping for the kid from IUP. Strangely, CBS Sportsline draft tracker says we now have pick 127 in the 4th, not sure if it's correct anyone have a clue on this?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I have no problem with basically giving Lendale away. He wasn't contributing anything.

4. jessestylex

Our next pick is in the 5th Round at 148

5. jessestylex

So is Ringer our #2?

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He sucks. Makes perfect sense. You don't get value for sucky players.

7. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

we basically gave him away...we didnt get anything in return geez

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

That's what I thought, I guess CBS Sportsline draft tracker is all screwed up, much like our FO :)

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Surprising that we had to add Vickerson to that deal. Lendale must be completely worthless. I would have rather traded him for a 5th rounder or something straight up lol.

Anyway, Verner seems good. He had nice production in college but is a bit small.

10. jessestylex

Titans thought enough of Verner to move up and take him before someone else did.

a solid Cb will do us more good than keeping White on the bench.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar