White and Vickerson Traded to Seattle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What happened, Titans got the Seahawks pick.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

LenWhale gone!

Great job FO, finally rid of softy. He'll have a good chance in Seattle I think. Plus we got a 4th, I never thought we'd get anything higher than a 5th! Woo hoo!

3. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

we sure didnt' move up that much for 2 players......not sure about this

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

NFL network said that Lendale and Vickerson were traded away to the Seahawks. Titans took a CB with the pick.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Initially I liked it until I found out that we didn't get anything except for swapping 4th and 6th round picks, plus we gave up Vickerson. I think we just got played.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I hope someone within the Titan's brass can explain this trade to me. I'm not surprised about Lendale, but I'm shocked that we traded Vickerson and for what? Just to move up in two rounds and move back in one? The Seahawks are laughing right now. Me? Not so happy!

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I thought it said we only swamped 4th and 6th round picks with Seattle. If that were the case, then we honestly got no value for him and Vickerson..

8. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Agreed. At first I thought it was a great trade getting a 4th for Lendale but we pretty much gave up Lendale and Vickerson just to move up 6 or 7 spots in the 4th round. I guess we just really really wanted to get rid of Lendale and Vickerson. I'm not really a fan of this trade.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Verner's essentially 2nd round talent and may be a potential starter, I like the pick. Plus we get to see Ringer more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar