Whisenhunt says he doesn’t need to bring in his own quarterback

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

Locker has been my guy even before we drafted him...I love what he stands for as a player but at this point If it means he has to be a career backup to stay with the Titans then I say draft Bridgewater if hes there... If hes not then I would love a guy like Ebron dude is a huge target for anyone to throw to

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. If you believe X QB is "the guy" then you take him. Who cares who was selected before him, or if it is viewed as "a reach". Of course if you do reach you have to be prepared to deal with the backlash if it doesn't pan out.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Impact guy is needed here. I just want Whiz to get his guys in line. I am 100% behind their choices more-so than Munchak and crew for obvious reasons. I am also stoked that CJ is long gone as well as Britt, and that this team can move on from those days. Get ready for big things gang, it may take some time, but this team WILL become better and more competitive.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Kiper was giving Mcshay flak because he had Manziel dropping to late-first.

I hope he does drop if it means Kiper, with his ancient aliens hairdo, has to eat some crow.

If Bortles or Bridgewater is on the board, we should take one of them. If Manziel is on the board, we should be on the phone with Jerry before Goodell gets done pronouncing the 10th pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive been saying all along Manziel wont get drafted on the first night of the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Do you really believe that coaches and players are following thenfl rulebook? I guarantee whis and Jake have/are spending good quality time teaching/learning the play book behind closed doors.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I really believe one of the two Bridgewater or Bortles will be there....and I believe that we will hear their name being called at #11 if so.....Barr/Mack will be gone, they already have CB's, and Mosley isn't as appealing even though it fills a need.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Could be a smoke screen... Definitely depends if Barr & Mack are gone, and 1 of top 4 QBs are there at 11.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only way Mack falls to 11 is if he's caught doing blow the night before.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea lol I have no hope he's at 11. Barr very would could be. He'll go 7-12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar