Whisenhunt roots for eventual Locker contract dilemma

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

yah it was after the jags game man.... I gave him one more shot last year and he broke down just the same. How many years do you get? Well this is it for him!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The new CBA thinks 4 years is what he should get, so that's what he's getting

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

As much as you want this team to win I want to win bad trust me! It has been many years from our glory days that I miss so much but I don't believe this is our guy! Can you really tell me any different? I root for this team very hard every sunday and me and you both deal with idiot jets and giants fans up here. you really think locker is long term answer? Why do you think he is?

4. JCBRAVE

Strong character, strong arm, can run around, has shown he can feel his way in and outside the pocket, improved in every measurable category. .. I could go on.

His only knock is durability, and IMO he's not getting hurt this year.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Well I respect your opinion but I don't see that happened. At the end of the day it is all about wins and I don't care who is under center. I hope he proves me wrong because then we are winning and that is all i care about!

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Looks like we have our Qb's.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Keep 3 around in case of injuries

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

That makes no sense. It is quite possibly the worst reasoning I have ever heard. So if Jake tears an ACL he still isn't injury prone cause he never hurt his ACL before. How does this make any sense in your head?

When you constantly miss time your injury prone. I don't care if you hurt something different every time or the same damn thing your injury prone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

It does make sense

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Jake is going to be just fine. I am not worried at all about the past. This will be his year to lead this team to some long awaited success for us fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar