Which X-Titan would You Want For The Upcoming Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 20, 2007.

?
  1. Pacman Jones

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Travis Henry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drew Bennett

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Derrick Mason

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  5. Bruce Matthews

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  6. Tank Williams

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  7. Jevon Kearse

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  8. Lorenzo Neal

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  9. Samari Rolle

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  10. Other (explain)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Hate to break it to you, but Ray NEVER played for the Titans.

2. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

No Kidding, are you serious!

Didn't someone have this discussion in another post. I know very good and well that Ray never played in TN, but he was still a member of this franchise. I was an Oilers/Titans fan probably long before you were born. I view them as the same team. So why don't you butt out and go back to your lousy board.

3. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

Bruce Matthews...It all starts in the trenches and who better than the all-time pro-bowler?

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Well then gramps put on your bi-focals and read the thread title it might clear up my response for you.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hate to break it to you, but it's the same franchise. (and boy do I hate to admit it)

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Overalls

At last count there were 3 votes for Earl. You don't have a smart ***** comment for the people who voted for him? Or, maybe you are so wet behind the ears that you didn't know that Earl also played for the Oilers only! :bs:

7. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I vote to bring back Perry Phoenix, I feel like this guy was a great player with no anger management problems at all.....

j/k (the guy is like Pacman with no on field skills)

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Blaine bishop?

He would do more for this defense than almost anyone.

I guess it depends on what year we are talking about here. The 99 version of kearse would supersede anyone and a prime eddie might be 2nd but bishop would be right behind them. Tank williams? Who cares about him?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hall nice one..

LOL!!!:ha:

You were kidding right?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, I used to get tight pants watching blaine break plays up and nod his head while talking smack. That's my type of player. Talk it, and walk it. Or do both at the same time.

My vote: eRon Jenkins! Who's with me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar