Which WR will fit better?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Emipr, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emipr

Emipr Starter

Hello everyone,

Since I've been reading, it's pretty obvious that we will get a WR in this upcoming draft.
    So, the question here is when do u think we will draft it? And whom of all WRs on the list would you like/love to join the team based on the team needs, system, skills, etc.?

I think the most probable situation is to see that happening at the end of 2nd round or maybe the 3rd.

Would you see with good eyes picking WR @25?
    I think it could be little dumb but it could happen in someway. (Imagine a situation where the EDGE guys we need arent open at 25, dunno).

The "best situation to me" would be to try to move down of @25, get more 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Well, I dont know, just trying to start a funny conversation :D

List of WRs that had some kind of pre-draft connection with Titans:
    (2018 Titans NFL Draft Primer: Picks, Needs, and pre-draft visits)
    WR Steven Dunbar (7th Round - UDFA)
    WR Keke Coutee (4th-5th Round)
    WR Braxton Berrios (6th-7th Round)
    WR D.J. Moore (1st-2nd Round)
    WR Michael Gallup (2nd-3rd Round)
    WR Andre Levrone (7th Round - UDFA)
    WR Jared Beard (7th Round - UDFA)
    WR Dante Pettis (2nd-3rd Round)
    WR Richie James (5th-6th Round)

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Be careful. Tajae fans gonna light up your thread for thinking we may draft a wideout lol....I think we like Gallup, Pettis, etc. mid round type of guys. It all depends on who falls. There is no question though, they want a WR, which tells me, they aren’t certain about our crew heading into this year.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

That MIller kid from Memphis is gonna ball out. He will go in the second or third IMO.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

I say Dante Pettis who has added value as the nation's leading punt returner last year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

If DJ Moore is there with our 2nd or Pettis with our 3rd, I'm all about grabbing them. Otherwise, would hope it's a 5th or 6th round guy with upside.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Braxton Berrios.

IT'S ABOUT TIME THE TITANS GOT ON THE LITTLE, WHITE SLOT RECEVER TRAIN!

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Call me crazy but if DJ Chark is there in the 2nd, I would love for us to grab him. We need speed on our offense (which we are severely lacking) and someone to take the top off the defense and he gives us that.

8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

JRob likes guys with that are football smart, a chip on their shoulder, crazy productive and sometimes small school/not a lot of offers. That sounds like Richie James from MTSU. Byard said one of the best he has ever gone against when Richie was a freshman. Was on pace to break all of Corey Davis NCAA receiving records until he got hurt this year and surprisingly went pro. I like him a lot with our 5th round pick. Slot guy that produces. Stats below against power 5 schools.

2017:
    Vanderbilt: 10 Rec, 112 Yds and 1 TD
    Syracuse: 8 Rec, 96 Yds and 1 TD
    Minnesota: 1 Rec, -2 Yds (game he got hurt in)

2016:
    Vanderbilt: 14 Rec, 183 Yds and 1 TD
    Missouri: 5 Rec, 129 Yds and 1 TD

2015:
    Alabama: 10 Rec, 95 Yds (2nd college game ever!)
    Illinois: 12 Rec, 121 Yds and 1 TD (4th college game ever!)
    Vanderbilt: 8 Rec, 95 Yds

If we don't go WR early, this guy makes a lot of sense for our next slot receiver.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Anthony Miller

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

In the 5th? I could get down with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar