Which WR do you want to add???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Marvin Jones is the guy I’d love to see us sign. He is a savvy vet who has been productive throughout his career. 76 rec for 978yds and 9 TDs last yr. He isn’t a speedster, but just a good route runner.

Trent Taylor is another guy I wouldn’t mind us adding...he would be our slot guy and punt returner

Then I would want us to draft a WR with speed

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Draft is where we address this I think. JRob has done a good job drafting WR’s.

I’m sure we will add a cheap vet though. Will Fuller would be awesome.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Tajae sharpe

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Beat me to it. TY Hilton, Curtis Samuel and Godjae.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Will Fuller. Elite #2 and deep threat, big upgrade over Davis if he's healthy.

I have no idea what our cap looks like after today or if the cap even actually exists but yeah, him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Sammy Watkins, Dede Westbrook, Keelan Cole, Josh Gordon, Demarcus Robinson some interesting names to watch. I highly doubt we'll be able to afford a TY, Fuller, M Jones or a C Samuel.

I think bringing back Humphreys or raymond for cheap could pay dividends too.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

John Brown and Josh Gordon. Wonder if the Patriots would trade Harry

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hell bring in John ross. If nothing else, he's much faster than raymond. Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I forgot about John Ross. I'd love that he's had some injury problems I think he could be something

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It'd be worth a stab. I mean between the fact that he played for the god awful bengals to start his career and the injuries, you can understand why his numbers are so poor. Imagine being a 4.2 speed guy with nothing but noodle armed qbs. And then falling out of grace with your coaches as soon as they finally draft a qb. They only played him in 2 games this season with Burrow as QB. They even had him playing DB in practice.. The disrespect lol. He's gotta be fired up and ready to prove something.

He'd literally just be a faster Raymond with more upside. I'm down for it if it's like 2 million or less.

#10 J Falk, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar