Which Titan are you interested in watching today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think everyone is curious of how Young will play. But what of the others who'll get some opportunities?

I'm curious as to how Harris will do at center. I hope he begins pushing Mawae.

Hawkins may see more work and I'm hoping he shows some big play potential.

I'm interested in Henry mainly like I am when passing a car wreck on the interstate. I'm not optimistic.

I'm thinking we'll see Tulloch possibly play at OLB so Fowler can get work in the middle.

I'd like to see Stevens show us something today at TE.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

vince young, lavelle hawkins and paul williams

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This may be it for Paul.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The Hawk! But i think he can do better with a better passer. they wont make many plays for Young to throw it deep.

5. jessestylex

I'd also like to see Simms.

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Yeah, I'd like to see Simms too. In a way this is like an early pre season game. Get some feel for the post season and next year.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Hawk definitely. I think Hawk will do better if he had a coach that would let him play more than <a single digit amount of> plays this season, when it was easy to tell he was much better than JMac.
    Fish let CJ play extensively. He let JJ play extensively. William Hayes even got to play for a full game.
    I just don't understand why Hawk didn't get as much playtime as he did especially when he seems to be able to catch as well, or better than any of our current WRs.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm really interested in seeing how well the line holds up with Harris at center too. I wonder how much he's been able to learn from Kevin while backing him up. More than his blocking ability, I think the Titans o-line has benifited greatly by Mawae's abitlty to set the blocking assignments (as witnessed by the Titans being on pace to set a franchise record for fewest sacks allowed).

Of course I'm very interested in seeing how Vince plays (I'm curious who he'll be throwing to).

I'd like to see PW get some serious game time... it'd be a drag to have kept him on the roster for two years, but not see him get any real regular season game action.

I'd like to see Jones and Hayes have strong games (back-to-back strong performances from the two young dudes would make me feel a little more comfortable about letting the fat man walk after the season).

9. jessestylex

I heard he was having trouble understanding the playbook and his routes. Hawkins has great ability to catch the ball, watching his college highlights he was catching them with 1 hand, his helmet, between 3 defenders etc...

He should be able to learn that playbook this offseason and show them some stuff in training camp.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

his coming out party ?
    or
    the final nail in the coffin ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar