Which tandem will have a better year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I will list them in order top to bottom

1. Brown and Henry

2. Bullock and Thornton

3. Givens and Bennett

4. Hill and what's his name:winker:

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Thanks......Yeah I'm new to this whole forum thing.....So any info on working this stuff would be appreciated...Man that has nothing to do with the topic...

3. danny

danny Guest

It all depends what the Titans do in the draft. Could be Thornton and Bulluck or Hill and Jones if they go defense with that first pick. As it stands right now, I'd say Brown and Henry considering the Mawae addition. Mawae is that good...

4. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

P JONES DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

...Peter Jones? :brow:

From the standpoint of which tandem will have the best year, I put my money on Bulluck and Thornton. They're the best duo as far as talent goes, and now that K-Bull has a better bookend (not a knock on Sirmon, just his injury), he should play a lot better, and I have high hopes that Thornton will become a definitive Titan we'll be talking about years after he's gone.

From the standpoint of a better year being a year superior than the previous year's efforts, gotta go with Brown and Henry. Take a bad running game, add a Mawae; instant improvement and maybe even ONE 100+ yard game.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Don't worry about it. I'm the king of going off topic.:lol:
    if you (or anyone) needs any help with anything technical...(image tags, quotes, profile pic, custom avatar, photobucket, signitures, ect...)... throw a PM my way and I'll do my best to help or find someone to help you if I'm unable...anyhow, welcome again and happy posting!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Chosen One isn't gauranteed his starting spot against Woolfolk.

But if it were Hill and Pacman I say them by default.

If i were an impatial observer Bulluck and Thornton.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You're right.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

John Paul Jones the drummer for Zepplin:ha:

10. THE53

THE53 Guest

Bulluck and the rookie linebacker we take in the second round (D'Qwell Jackson, Demeco Ryans, Abdul Hodge anyone???)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar