Which Rookie Receiver Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

We've all talked about how we need a receiver in the 1st round, I'm wonderin', Which One? Should we go for big dwayne Bowe, or little fast Rob meachem, or should we wait till round 2 and get Sydney rice. Should we try jarrett, or take a chance on Ginn jr later on?

Please Post your Thoughts and Opinions

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I think Bowe would be the best fit for our offense.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd say wait till round 2 and try and get Sidney Rice. He's just as good as Bowe and Meachem IMO.
    He's got great, speed, and size potential, with awsome a hands and the potential to be a stud #1 WR.

4. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

just an additive: Do yall think anyone will get ginn jr 1st day?

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Of course. He might slip to the top of the 2nd at the latest.

6. i think bowe because hes an amazing blocker as well as WR

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

my sentiments exactly

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

When did Robert get little? Last time I checked he was still 6'3" and 220 lbs.

With that said, if we're going receiver in round 1, I want Meachem. He has the total package. I'd have Bowe as my close second.

If we're not picking a receiver in the first, I'd rather wait and pick up Jason Hill. I really like what I've seen of him.

9. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I think Dwayne Bowe is our guy. That dude is smooth.

10. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

excuse my bad choice of words, your right meachem is pretty big, but he's very fast. Could someone pull some stats ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar