Which race is best?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ive been to Talladega, Lowes and Nashville. But Bristol is the best.

NASCAR is the opposite of most venues. Higher seats are better cause you can see the whole track.

Cars are not all the same, well the crap that counts anyhow. I am no NASCAR appologist but it is a sport same as any other motorsport

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2OcW_Hwkg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2OcW_Hwkg[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I've always enjoyed WRC and F1, I just don't understand why it isn't more highly publicized. Then again, I don't have cable/satellite anymore so they could have an entire channel devoted to it and I wouldn't know.

I have to admit, NASCAR is one of my guilty pleasures. Its not like football where I'll devote a whole day to watching it, but if I'm messing around on the computer on a sunday afternoon, there's nothing like hearing the roar of the engines in the background and I'll lean over to check out the standings. I'll almost always watch the last 30 minutes of the race. That's the best part of the race.

I also enjoy off track drama of nascar. Hearing those guys cuss each other out is like a soap opera for men.

When you talk about WRC, you see guys like Ambrose come to nascar and do really well in races in which they have to turn left and right.

Another race I really like is the brickyard. I plan on going to Indy this year to watch my first live NASCAR race this year. Anyone ever been?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I went to a race when I was pretty young, kinda fun.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm not a huge motorsports fan as I prefer to drive and compete myself, but I do follow NASCAR.

I'm a turns guy myself, so my favorite is probably Infineon in Sonoma, which will always be Sears Point to me. Daytona is fun because it is the start of the season and superspeedway races are always nuts, but it is also frustrating because so much of it is luck. Bristol has made for some boring races lately. Guys seem to take a lead and dominate.

I can't really get into F1. I was a huge fan when I was a little kid, but lost interest around the time when Prost retired and Senna died. Qualifying is far more exciting than the race.

I hate WRC, but it is a dream of mine to run in a rally once. I will make that happen, too.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Noticed non of the New Jersey Titan fans have chimed in, guess they don't like sports where left turns are allowed. Man I hate driving in NJ.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bristol for sure. I've been to Chicagoland, Indy, Bristol, Richmond, and Daytona... as far as the actual race aspect goes, i'd say Bristol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar