Which QB should we sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

• Kyle Boller
    • Patrick ramsey
    • Charlie Frye

Don't like anyone on that list than name who you want but understand that it has to be somebody who can accept that role and make no more than $2M.

We need to replace simms for a #3 emergency type QB. We are dealing here with nfl QBs not theoretical draft picks.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

oy.. slim pickins.. I've watched Fry choke hard many times. Ramsey the same and lost his job to a chump.
    Boller by default.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

None of the above.

I'd rather draft a QB in the 4th or 5th round and if we don't do that then I'd sign Leftwich.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Leftwich won't come here unless he can be at least a #2.

If we traded vince then leftwich would be a great choice because i think he can play.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I agree.

Eddy..Leftwich wtf dude? When a QB has man boobs it's usually not a good sign.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I've never seen Leftwich shirtless so I wouldn't know.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

hahahahahahahahaha!

I'lll go with Boller

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

If VY is gonna be our #2, then why do we need a #2 for a #3 spot?

In other words, why sign a Ramsey except as an emergency emergency QB? It makes no sense. If Collins gets hurt, VY is gonna be the guy. If the coaching staff runs out of patience with him and we have a developmental QB as #3, we either give HIM a shot or sign a vet...like Ramsey at that time.

I'd try to sign Leftwich. If he won't come here, then I'd sign Boller and try to develop him.

Gut

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i would say frye...cheapest guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar