Which OT will the Titans take ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by WinnipegTitan, Jan 9, 2024.

1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Odunze reminds me of a faster Chris Olave. Love his game. Would give us something we don't have, or have ever had really. He's a much better athlete than Burks and Johnston and will probably run in the 4.3's, if not faster.

Back to the subject of the thread - I agree with whoever said Alt and Olu aren't generational talents. They will be solid starters, but you can get solid starters in the 2nd round. With a top 10 pick, you need to draft a guy that's as close to generational as you can get.

I actually like the OT from Oregon State, Taliese Fuaga almost as much as the top 2, and you may be able to trade back and recoup that 3rd we're missing and still get him in the middle of the 1st round. The only issue with Fuaga is, I think he's primarily a RT.

I tend to lean more towards taking Nabers or Odunze at #7, then a OT at 39. Especially if we can sign someone in FA like Dion Dawkins (who may be let go by the Bills due to cap number) or Michael Onwenu.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I will take 2 Please

#22 10ECTyrant, Jan 22, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar