Which is the worst?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Jul 13, 2015.

?
  1. Forehead Face?

22.2%
  2. Neck Beard?

55.6%
  3. Crab Legs?

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm now excited to see Mario. If his accuracy is 75% as good as all the coaches and players are talking about, it will probably be the best of any QB we've had.

It bothers me most that the Colts were good (bothers me not at all that we didn't draft crabs), won a Superbowl, and then sucked ass one year and drafted a top10QB immediately which has kept them relevant.

BUT we are as much to blame for that because we (and none of the other AFC South teams) put together a team that could dominate this weak division.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The bar has been set

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar