Which free agents should the Titans try to obtain?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I wouldn't hate that.

I think our QB situation is going to suck this year regardless. There aren't any out there that are a clear upgrade. Journeymen backups and some failed starters.

Mettenberger didn't do anything to have the job just given to him. Sanchez has at least won some games and played well in spots. He might be the best option for competition.

Sure as hell can't be worse than CBJ.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would be totally shocked if we sign another vet QB before the draft and especially before we have had a chance to fully evaluate and meet with Winston/Mariota.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So a QB core of Mett, Whitehurst and Sanchez? I want to cry blood.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#Titans also interested in Steelers LB Jason Worilds & plenty of other edge rushers. That's the area they're targeting most- OLB & secondary -jwyattsports

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

FO: Give us Jason Worilds and Greg Hardy and we will be ok with you getting butt fumble

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Fry

I'm not all that excited about the prospect of getting Worlids. Although I'd guess if anyone knew if he was worth a shot it would be the guy who has coached him for the last five years.

7. The Playmaker

Literally the only reason why I'm interested in him. I would rather take a look at Hughes.

8. Fry

I think I'd rather go Worlids out of the two.

Hughes was nothing but a bust until he played on a line with Mario Williams, Marcel Dareus and Kyle Williams.

I do think Hughes could excel in Jacksonville though. He's exactly what Gus Bradley wants from an edge rusher.

9. The Playmaker

I liked Hughes because he has experience in both systems and he seems like a real nice pass rusher. However, pretty good point about their DL.

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I'm cool not addressing CB again.

Not an important position. Teams won't set records throwing against wilson and mccourty again.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar