Which Current-Gen System(s) do you own?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Dec 12, 2007.

?
  1. Sony Playstation 3

63.2%
  2. Nintendo Wii

31.6%
  3. Microsoft X-Box 360

52.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which current gen systems do you own

ie. Wii, PS3, 360

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

360, maybe PS3 sometime next year (maybe around the time GT% comes out :grrhee: )

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

What I like :

360 - HUGE library of games - deep LIVE content
    Wii - Innovative mechanics - awesome first party titles
    Ps3 - inexpensive BluRay player - free online component

what I don't like :

360 - had mine replaced ...no problems since - cost of LIVE
    Wii - average 3rd party titles
    Ps3 - small library, Sixaxis controls an afterthought

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I have all the game systems in my room dating all the way back to the nintendo. (Except for the NES) All have high points and all have low points. I use the Wii the least and and will most likely throw it onto ebay. I have more fun playing duck hunt and using the running pad then i do playing tennis and baseball with the wii. I've had to replace my 360 twice, and have yet to have had any PS problems... aside form the fact that i prefer the games of the xbox. Oh and the gamecube had to be one of the worst system inventions ever... if it weren't for mutant football i would have beaten it with my softball bat.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

didn't like the GC ?
    you must have missed Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Zelda WW/TP, Baten Kaitos, Rogue Squadron, Pikmin, Animal Crossing, F-Zero.....Mario ? awesome remakes of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid ,RE$ was a GC exclusive at one point
    the Gamecube was solid ... probably the best system for familys and kids, there was plenty for the big kids too

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gunny, you forgot to put the option of none.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's a non-vote isn't it?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

360 and Wii - love em' both

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Despite this being a very very very small selection of gamers in the world, I find it somewhat amusing the console last has the most, and the console first has the least in regards to ownership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar