Which Coaches Will Be Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 5, 2013.

?
  1. Rex Ryan

5.0%
  2. Greg Schiano

90.0%
  3. Gary Kubiak

45.0%
  4. Mike Munchak

7.5%
  5. Ron Rivera

17.5%
  6. Tom Coughlin

20.0%
  7. Leslie Frazier

42.5%
  8. Dennis Allen

5.0%
  9. Mike Tomlin

5.0%
  10. Gus Bradley

10.0%
  11. Joe Philbin

30.0%
  12. Rob Chudzinski

2.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Schiano.

That dude is a dingus.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Although i think they would be making a big mistake i've read that Arthur Blank who owns Atlanta is not very happy at all with head coach Mike Smith.I've heard Blank is frustrated because Smith has lost in the playoffs every season and has only won one playoff game.They can't seem to advance in the postseason.Now it looks like in a year where the Falcons were aiming for the Super Bowl they won't even have a winning season.To Smith's credit he is 56-24 and has won the division four out of five years he has been there.Before Smith arrived in 2008 Atlanta had never had back to back winning seasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

All of the coaches in Florida are going bye bye between now and after the season is finished.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Surprised to see Munch only pulling 3 votes.
    Millions to Johnson. 45mil to Levitre. 1st pick on Warmack. 4th pick on Schwenke. How's it workin for ya!!!!
    Maybe its not Munch whos leaving next year. Maybe its Bruce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar