Which Coaches Will Be Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 5, 2013.

?
  1. Rex Ryan

5.0%
  2. Greg Schiano

90.0%
  3. Gary Kubiak

45.0%
  4. Mike Munchak

7.5%
  5. Ron Rivera

17.5%
  6. Tom Coughlin

20.0%
  7. Leslie Frazier

42.5%
  8. Dennis Allen

5.0%
  9. Mike Tomlin

5.0%
  10. Gus Bradley

10.0%
  11. Joe Philbin

30.0%
  12. Rob Chudzinski

2.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why all this talk about Rivera? Panthers are doing well.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I like gruden as a commentator... But like most commentators he is also annoying as **** sometimes. Ah well. He isn't the worst one. Odd he's got the Monday night job tho.

I'll tell you guys, if I had a quarterback like that when I was coaching... I'd have still brought about 7 more in! He's got the arm, the vision, the athletics... Kid is off the charts!!! When I was in Oakland I had ... Blah de blah de blah...

He loves hearing himself talk. I'm sure he gets a live feed of him looped in his ear so he can stay energetic throughout those crap games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I love his enthusiasm on MNF lol it is comical at times. You can see that he really loves this game and wishes he could be down on the field again, that is the way I see it at least. The worst MNF announcer was Tony Kornheiser who would not shut up about his dam fantasy team and stats.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont get that feeling about Gruden. I think he loves being in the box calling games for ESPN.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well you can tell he loves the game and I loved seeing him on the sidelines get animated.

[​IMG]

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think he has moved to the top of the list

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Absolutely no way to know for sure. We know he was pretty much in a playoffs or bust situation with Bud. Wouldn't be too far-fetched that Tommy Smith would want to follow through with Bud's wishes. Hell, Tommy Boy may not have been a fan of the Munchak hire from the get-go for all we know.

Like I said, none of us knows for sure. All I know is if I were Munch and this team doesn't make the playoffs I'd be very, very worried.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He recently said he'd like to give coaching another try.

He'll be back at some point.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Who is running stuff post Bud in Nashville currently?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

His son-in-law. Who has been actively involved with the team for a while now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar