Where's The Creativity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JustWinBaby, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustWinBaby

JustWinBaby Special Teams Standout

I want to know where in the heck has the creativity gone in this offense. There have been several occasions these last 3 games where if mariota would have kept the ball on a qb read it would have gone for huge gains if not tds. However he hasn't. I think he's afraid to run! Seriously what is the point of drafting a mobile qb if he never runs.

I think this is one of the main reasons he's struggling so much this season. Last year he was way more

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well hes supposedly dealing with that hammy still so theres that

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No pleasing people. Jet sweeps, TE sweeps, surprise onside kicks, fake punts.

"WHERE'S THE CREATIVITY?!"

Meanwhile, I'd like it if we'd knock that **** off and just play good football.

#3 Fry, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 9
  4. JustWinBaby

According to him and everyone else he's fine. He looked pretty fast on that one run last week. If we want to ever seriously be a threat he's gonna have to man up and run some. Otherwise there's no point of having him as our qb. There were and are a lot better pocket qbs out there

5. JCBRAVE

such as?

6. JustWinBaby

Could have went out and got Jimmy g. Could have traded the mariota pick and wound up with Goff or wentz or Watson could sign Kirk cousins

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Most of that is backyard football caliber garbage. Unfortunately, so is the rest of the playbook.

8. JCBRAVE

Mariota was playing really good football last year, no team in the world would go out of the way to replace a stud QB in year 2

so none of that was happening

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

:shakehead:

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Something tells me Jimmy G, Wentz, Goff or Watson wouldn't have the success they are having with this coaching staff.

• High Five High Five x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar