Where Would You Most Like To See Adam Jones?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2008.

?
  1. suspended

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. Canton

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. prison

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. six feet under

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. unable to play football because of serious injury

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - they are called standards for a reason. Tried and true, ect., ect...

[​IMG]

I get no respect

2. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

Returning punts for us.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Just saw this thread this AM. I think this is sorehead thread also- but it is tolerable thread to me because there are some funny lines.

:biglaugh:

I'm just about spent on writing about Pac because he isn't going to get us a Super Bowl win. It's hard for me to find a lot of humor in his situation. I've said alot of things on various threads about him since his suspension and since you have "called me out" I'll list the main points because you apparently haven't seen them.

1. He has lost a step since with us. His closing speed isn't as fast and he doesn't have as much of a burst on returns. He is heavier.

2. The trade deal was stupid, but since he isn't performing as well (and now apparently out of the league) it really makes picking at #6 overall look even more stupid than the deal. Fish was going to cut him if nobody dealt for him so we really traded a #6 overal pick in '05 and a 5th in '09 for a 4th in '08. That makes the net difference to our team minutely better than if we had just cut him. But Pac DID give the fans something exciting during his time here, especially during the bleak 4-12 year in 05 and "swing year" 8-8 in 06.

3. It only harms me to hate him (or anybody else for that matter). I wish him the best.

But I guess if pressed to answer the question Alex of where I would like to see Pac......... I'd have to say.........

sitting between you and your sister at your Thanksgiving dinner ;) :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Camp Fodder

Hopefully we'll never have to hear about him playing in the NFL again. The guy has been given too many chances and screwed up too many times...he doesn't deserve to be in the league.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:biglaugh: oh my God... lol... :lol: between you and your sister at your Thanksgiving dinner! :rotfl:

6. halt

halt Starter

GUFFAW, GUFFAW, (loud lol's) Riverman. Between him and his sister. LOL. That is really BAD!!!

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I'd most like to see Pacman on Hollywood Squares in the upper left square next to Jim J. Bullock. I'll take Pacman to block.

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Pole dancing in prison

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hehe, that was pretty funny Riverman!

Have to be sister-in-law though, I only have brothers.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JEs_-Mksjg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JEs_-Mksjg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar