Where would we be if we had Peyton Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

About to have a typical 4,000 yard, 33 TD, 100 QB rating year. Would we be first place? Wildcard? Would he had told Palmer to f**k off a long time ago?

Discuss.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well, this Sunday would probably determine who would get the afc south.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think we would have a HUGE Qb controversy. I dont like peyton, but he is a very smart guy. I think we would be seeing him in press conferences capping on the coaching staff and on a couple of overpaid scrubs. I think we would still be a laughing stock.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Either 6-5 or 7-4. The Colts and Jags games would've been easily won with Gayton under center.

We would end up with the 5th seed.

Not a chance we'd have caught the Texans either way.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

With a defense that gave up over 30 points per game most of the season I don't know if we'd be much better. Probably would have beaten the Jags though...

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Heard NE does a good job with a poor defense, we would be 8-3 EASY!

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Palmer would still have a good because Peyton would have audibled or hot routed every play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's not like our WRs haven't had chances to make plays. For whatever reason these guys have regressed this year.

Combine no running game in the 1/3 of the season with lackluster WR play and a defense that couldn't pressure the opposing QB or create a turnover I really don't see much change in the record. Indy and Jax are probably wins, but other than that I just don't think we'd be much better off.

Not like it matters. Manning chose not to be come here. Nothing the Titans could have done to change it.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You're right about our wide outs, cept for Wright. But, major difference would have been manning JUMPING their CHIT on the field each time they dropped the ball. He has always worn his feelings on his sleeve. The embarassment may have gotten our wide outs to perform better. Or just not wanting to be called out for drops. Locker is still a new guy and won't be calling anyone out until his chit don't stink.

Just a thought.

10. amy

amy Starter

Immaterial. He didn't come, we are what we are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar