Where will everyone go now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 2, 2012.

?

Who gets your fandom?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2012.
  1. Packers

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. 49er's

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Patriots

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Ravens

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Steelers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Saints

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  7. Giants

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. Falcons

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  9. Lions

15 vote(s)
    28.8%
  10. Other

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Rooting for the Saints. Big Brees fan.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I voted for the Packers, I like Rodgers, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats win just bc I have a friend who is a huge Peyton Manning fan, and we always argue about who is the better all-time QB between him and Brady, and I always bring up the super bowl rings for Brady. So if he adds another one that will just help my argument

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no to pats/ravens/pit

i guess id go with the lions

....i hate this thread

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Me too.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Eh, who cares. They belong there about as much as the Bengals and Broncos do.

AFC was just a pathetic conference this year. Yeesh.

I am looking forward to the NFC games though. Those are going to be killer.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i was to a bengals fan before the oilers became the titans so ill be cheering for the bengals but the ravens defense amazes me year in and year out and the giants i think are the most dangerous team because of the way their defense is playing and the way their offense is clicking now that they got bradshaw back...

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

In NFC I am for pretty much anyone. I tend to pull for teams who haven't won (or been to) a Super Bowl. That would mean Falcons and Lions. But the 49ers haven't been since I was 4 years old, so I'm fine with them as well.

In AFC I am for Bengals only. Everyone else can suck it. Sadly I will have to pull for the Patriots as well just because I'm sick of the Steelers and Ravens.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I like Eli, Coughlin and the Giants d-line. I wouldnt mind lions or 49ers. I respect the hell out of the Packers but I hate when the favorite wins. Brady is a pole-smoker and I will NEVER forget spygate even if the league did. Can't pull for the steelers because of their obnoxious fan base. Same for the Texans. I used to like the saints and still respect Bree's but Sean Payton comes off as a smug jack-wipe lately so F them. I like Matty ice turner Julio and gonzo and was born in atl.

So- NFC: 1) giants 2) lions 3) falcons AFC: 1) bengals 2) ravens 3) broncos

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Whoa whoa whoa. You are pulling for the Ravens?

I mean... If it came down to Steelers/Ravens, I'd pull for the Ravens, but we need to hate them by default... FOREVER.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel like Tomlin knows what he's doing and will get the Steelers to the Super Bowl. So I might as well get on one of the NFC's bandwagons cause I'm not cheering for no damn Steelers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar