Where to spend the extra $

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Now that we know Packman is gone and because he is gone we have another 5 million or so of cap space, whom do we go after in the FA market and how does that change our draft board?:)

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Randall Gay, RFA, Patriots.

I think we'd have to give up a 2nd round pick for him.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

randall gay? Seriously?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They should spend the money on a giant Vince Young statue for lower Broad - right in front of Jack's BBQ. That way I can enjoy some delicious pulled pork and appreciate Vince's shadow hanging over the Peyton Manning jersey they have hanging in there...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Statue it is!

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well now i dont wanna hear any excuses that turner is to much money....

7. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

:thumb: :beerbang:

I second the statue idea!

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think the issue with Turner has ever been too much money, it's been too expensive in terms of draft picks.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I heard he could be had for this years two and a two or three next year. Worth it? Probably not with all our defensive holes. Of course now we have ample offensive holes as well. OH, HOW DID WE GET HERE!

Save the money for now. I have a funny feeling alot of players are going to be cut soon.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

go after turner, draft Jamaal Anderson in the first, MLB in the 2nd, Jonothan Wade in the 3rd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar