Where to see this sunday's game in NYC??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PassTitansPass, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Out of town on business, in NYC. Any sports bar where I can catch the Miami vs. Titans? Thanks!

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I live in a small city in Indiana, and nearly every sports bar has sunday ticket. I'd imagine trying any Buffalo Wild wings, Hooters, etc. would work. They usually show any game on request. I would think in a city that size, there would be something every block where you could see it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

I hear ya - just was hoping to be pointed to a sports bar specifically for Titans fans ;)

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I wish there were more of those everywhere. I just don't think there is enough of a concentration of Titans fans anywhere besides Houston and TN for that to work. I would love having or opening a Titans fan bar in my town, but I think there are literally 20 Titans fans in my city, and 3 of them are on this board. Colts country.

And in NYC with the Jets and Giants, doubtful there will be anything like that at all.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Go to Time Square, tell them the Titans are playing and they'll put it up on the giant Panasonic screen.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Get over to the Holland Tunnel. Knock five time one the fifth door from the Jersey side on the left facing NYC. There's some CHUDS in that room that are BIG Titans fans..

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Did you make it out alive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar