Where to park for preseason game against Redskins?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titans2005, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans2005

titans2005 Camp Fodder

Where can i park near the LP Field? Which parking lots or parking garages do you recommend and how much do they run? I always parked at the lot near the pedestrian bridge but i heard it was under construction.

2. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

I park over behind channel 5 off of James Robertson pky, and 5th ave.
    It's a state parking lot and it's free to park.
    You have the option of walking to LP Field or paying 6 bucks to ride the shuttle bus, that drops you off in front of the stadium.

3. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

If you get there early you can park for free on 4th avenue (From I-24 Exit 49 off Highway) The street says "Closed", but everyone goes past the sign and parks on the side of the road. From there you will be less than a mile from the stadium. It beats paying 20 dollars for parking.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

theres a new garage where the Court House is - enter off of James Robertson Pkwy or Gay st., it's the closest "garage"
    anywhere surface parking on Saturday at meters is open AFTER 12noon and all day Sunday
    I showed BiPolar a new spot last year (it's a tad far, but gets you out of exit traffic. it's at the end of the "Gateway Bridge (Korean Vets?)" anywhay, there's alot of parralell spots on that new road

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I know this is only a preseason game, but the redskins will be our first victim. we will draw blood lol.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Being in DC, I hope we win this one. This could last me all season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar