Where should our focus be in round 1 of May's draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think we should go either punter or long snapper.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It could be a pigeon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'm going to say OLB such as Barr.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That's funny you say that, because I literally dreamed last week that the Titans drafted the Vikings mascot. It even showed him at Radio City Music hall painting his beard 2 tone blue.

As for what position, I think we've got to get a defensive playmaker. Whether that is Kony Ealy, Khalil Mack, Darquez Dennard, CJ Mosley, Anthony Burr, we need someone that can come in and help us immediatley on that side of the ball. I prefer someone that can rush the passer, but I also don't want to reach just to take someone at that position.

Trading down might be our best bet if Clowney, Burr, Mack, and Ealy are all gone, which is highly likely I think.

I'm worried about OT too. I'm hoping the front office will open the checkbook and sign Michael Oher, so we don't have to use a pick on that position. Such a boring pick to take an o-lineman. It was just hard to get excited about drafting Chance last year, for me at least.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If the front office is sold on a QB, this would be the year to trade up and do it. So I really can't say.

6. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

We might as well finish upgrading our O-line. I wouldn't mind drafting an OT to replace Stewart.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Pass-rush.

8. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

DE or trade up for manziel.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bortles Kombat.

[​IMG]

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Now that we have Horton, I'd be surprised if we didn't spend the pick on a 3-4 lineman or linebacker.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar