Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well said. I just disagree about intent. I think Bud wanted Fisher gone earlier than you do. The signs were all there. The public wanted both Fisher and VY gone and honestly the franchise would have lost more support if either had stayed. I think Bud wanted somebody he trusted and was familiar (Munchak) and used the late firing as a convenient excuse to limit the criticism of the handoff. They announced Munchak was the favorite before the interviewing even began.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Nice post Alex

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Said noone ever

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

No- that was a good post. His point was clarified. After several pages of this back and forth between himself and Riverbank--- He brought it together cohesively.

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I still support Riverman's position, but Alex brought his thoughts fully forth in that post.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Riverman-no disrespect with the Riverbank name- I just recall you being so disgusted with the Titans that you gave your seats away to a forum member. Forget the name at the moment, but his avatar was a storm trooper from Star Wars. He loved the experience and the incredible seats that you had.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

It was BIPOLAR. Where has he been? I need to go to bed, but that one was scratching my brain. He posted pictures of him and his son if I remember correctly.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes- it was SEC BP. I haven't seen him around in a while. I don't recall why I couldn't go to the game- most likely I was obliged to attend a function/performance of one of my children. I usually use them for business, but this was a last minute scratch on my part so it worked out well. He was the first to say he wanted them.

I honestly did "double" my seats this year. You could upgrade your seats for "free" (you do pay the higher ticket price) last year and this year.

9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

At the losers bar throwing shoulder pads at fisher as lewan punched someone, and the bar owner reported it was a fan yelling roll tide......

10. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

and he had warmack chasing them out the door....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar