Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Way to split hairs to prove your point. Everyone who said Vince would of won today's game clearly meant if he were healthy. We all know he has injury problems...Thanks for reiterating he's injured, but we get it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hoffa

I wasn't responding to everyone, my reply was to the comment "VY would have won today PERIOD". That's not splitting hairs. That's why we include the comment in a quote box we respond to.
    Try understanding how message boards work before throwing a it sucks on someone who isn't responding to you...:rolleyes:

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I give out It sucks when the post sucks...

No matter what guys like Cam Newton, Vince Young, Chris Johnson, or any other great player with character flaws does it seems like you, GoT, Duece and others are just going to hate on them. So expect many more it sucks in the future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

:scared:

[​IMG]

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

since when has CJ had character flaws?

I know of no issues CJ has other than being selfish as a player

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think he's selfish as a player. I've never heard or seen him complain about getting the ball.

I agree with you though that he doesn't have character issues. Although some posters associate gold teeth and dreads as character flaws. Also the type of car that you drive.

Vince Young would've helped the team more than Hasselbeck yesterday (we're all assuming if he was healthy). It's good to have two capable QB's so I'm hoping Locker is still developing and working on his game.

Maybe if Hasselbeck doesn't pan out this year we go after VY in free agency and allow him and Locker to compete. If one were to go down we'd have the other to step in. I think a mobile QB is more effective in our offense than a pocket passer. We need to get CJ in open space and the threat of a QB run helps take some of the pressure off of CJ.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJ only cares about CJ and CJ alone. He is the definition of a selfish player

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

But he wasn't healthy so he wouldn't have helped at all.

Please tell me that you realize there is a 0% chance of this happening.

10. Hoffa

Nutswingers just want to ignore that fact, and are in denial that he is a injury-proned liabilty.

Sort of like saying the Titans were great yesterday, assuming you don't take into account how they actually performed on the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar