Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nope I don't hate hockey. I started going to hockey games in 1964 when Nashville got its 1st hockey team..Nashville Dixie Flyers. That was before the players wore helmets, the goalie masks looked like Jason's, there was no glass around the rink, you sat right behind the opposing team with nothing to separate you from them or you from them..lol

just not a Predator fan

Go Blackhawks!!!

[​IMG]

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Thanks! I'm digging it too, buddy of mine made it for me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chris Johnson avatar, check
    Chris Johnson Signature, check
    Chris Johnson jersey,

4. Big Time Titan

Check, Check and Check! I've got the Home, Away and Alternate. I can't even lie, I'm obsessed. My jersey collection is at about 10 right now.

3 CJs, 2 Steves, 2 Eddies, 2 VYs, and a Randy Moss.

5. Big Time Titan

Well it looks like CJTheBeast isn't the only one who wants Vince back afterall. CJ2K himself, wants Vince back.

Chris Johnson thinks Vince Young could be back

I can only hope that Bud takes into account what his best player says. I mean Fisher said he wouldn't come back if Vince was the QB, so they unofficially move on from Vince, then Fisher realizes that he's in WAY over his head when forced to fire Cecil, Fisher then quits and leaves the team in an even bigger mess than before. So the guy we side with in the Battle of the Bulge Egos walks out on us after we knock out the guy he was fighting with. Thanks A Lot Fishbag!

Mr. Adams if you really wanna win a Super Bowl before you leave this world, bring Vince back.

Shout out to all the hatas that gon' hate!

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I would not mind seeing VY return with an improved attitude for one more year. We are gonna pay a vet QB anyway, and as everyone says next year would be the year to draft a top QB. I still have a lot of faith in VY's ability,IF Munch and Palmer can work with him.
    We could draft a dominant DT and LB this year, and improve the O-line which would definetly make us a better team.

However I really like Locker and Mallett.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I can't believe you guys are still talking about wanting VY back.

The best day in Titans history will be the day when VY is officially off the team.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He's worthless in a trade, we won't be good next year with or without him (More than likely better with), and it's a terrible draft for QB's with next years looking MUCH more promising...Where's the downside in keeping VY? Lettuce be real tea.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Really? The best day. I don't know why people have to dramatize this thread.And I usually like what you write swivel

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

What I mean is it's clearly time to move on from VY. The day it is final, and we can finally put the past behind us, is when we can finally move forward as a franchise. I think a change of scenery will be good for all involved and there will always be doubt as long as he is on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar