Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Don't know where to start...

1) If Collins would've won the Super Bowl for us, he would've won the Super Bowl for us. He didn't. It wasn't really his fault though. He did his job well that year and deserved the time he got. I think all Titan fans appreciate what Kerry Collins did for us that year and what he's done for the organization.

2) Nothing was given to VY in regards to the decision to earn his starting role. Kerry was not the same QB he was the year before. In '09 he was making mistakes and was no longer the game manager that he was in '08. His accuracy was off, he wasn't moving the chains, and he didn't have the same pocket presence. Kerry lost the starting job because we were 0-6 and he was doing nothing to help us. Vince got the nod and went on a winning streak.

Just like Kerry earned his starting spot with a winning streak, Vince Young earned his spot back with solid play and a winning streak.

Regarding VY being a scrub, his numbers last year simply disprove that. No argument. If you want to debate that one then go right ahead, I'll hear you out

3) How does Rusty have the potential to lead us to the promised land? What have you seen him do to make you believe that? I'll wait.

Absolutely nothing. That's not to say that he can't become a solid QB, but based off of last year's performance, he's not there yet.

4) Fisher is gone. But he's had 16 seasons? to win a championship and he hasn't yet. How many more years does he get? Rusty and Fisher were here last year. What happened?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I would start with looking at the tagline under his user name... "I support VY... so sue me"

and I then interpret his post as sarcasm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Sometimes its hard to tell these days.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you dont like losing, you like giving up like VY.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You do know why VY's in the situation he's in now right? The cause

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

The cause of him throwing a tantrum, the cause of him now beiing an NFL player, the cause of him getting hurt all the time, the cause of him not working out in the off season to make him better, the cause of him throwing like my sig, the cause of him crying on the sidelines when he gets his feelings hurt, the cause of him getting BOOED by REAL Titans fans, the cause of him having the playbook dumb down for him to play, the cause of him having a 13-17 record against good teams, the cause of him saying, "I am uncoachable", the cause of him thinking he is ELITE (LOL).

Yea so much of the cause of him.

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

And he HAS BEEN LIKE THEM, fightin in a strip club, Pacman did it, throwing pads in the fans section, Albert threw a tantrum by not doing what he is told . Crying on the side lines, Albert made a cowboy cry WHEN HE STOMPED ON HIS FACE!

8. jessestylex

VY doesnt get along with his teammates he gets along with his hommies on the team.

If Peyton Manning was on our Team VY would not even talk to him in the locker room. he would be hanging out with Britt or CJ. VY doesnt like to be told what to do cause he thinks he knows everything already. Ive seen Collins try to talk to VY after he threw an INT and VY just walked away.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. jessestylex

And VY fighting in a club over some hand signs just shows you how mature he really is. Mature people dont waste their time with petty crap like that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

jesse i hope you don't mind i stole your photochop and using it as my signature.

our bet earlier last year was funny, and all things considered I like your posts. glad you came back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar