Where does Fisher head next...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fisher to Giants. Apparently that is the deal.. I trust PTP on this.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have not read any articles or posts, but since this is a not too serious thread....

I think he may just take a year off, maybe do some high school coaching or something. Then come back to the NFL in a few years to coach another team or announce.

Somebody will pay him big money to be a head coach again.

3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hopefully to the colts

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Be our guest, in fact this would be amazing. Peyton would retire out of frustration, guaranteed. Get used to running it up the middle 75% of the time, I don't care who the QB is. Have fun! :grrhee:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LMAO @ him coming to New York, hahahahaha, he KNOWS better.

As a matter of fact, I WISH he would try coaching where there's pressure, and not under the radar in a small market like Nashville. Let the world know the crook he is, I'd love that. What a bum!

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

People hate on Fisher here a lot, but I'd be willing to bet he wherever he goes he ends up being significantly more successful than everyone here assumes he will be.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

HIGHLY doubt it. Read this http://bleacherreport.com/articles/561049-jeff-fisher-supporters-quit-making-the-coaching-decisio-him-versus-vince-young

I don't care that it's written by some guy named Gerald Ball, and not one of Fishers media organs Paul Kuharsky, Jim Wyatt, David Climer, David BoClair or Joe Biddle, it's a great read.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if fish face lands in a chaotic organization he will be able to stabalize it and make them competitive. That will be precieved as a great success, kinda like Dehr Schwartzie in Detorit. But if he goes to a contending team I see no way for him to get them over the top because he never could in Nashville.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm pretty sure Deuce wants him coaching the Michigan Wolverines.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree on both points w GoT about Fish, but I dispute the stupid Bleacher Report. All you have to do is look at Fishers seasonal W/L history as it reads like a cardiograph. Couple seasons down, couple up, couple down, couple up.
    His three major valleys:
    1) Houston-TN move
    2) The Post - Floyd Reese purge years
    3) The VY debacle (with a 10-6 VY season and a 13-3 KFC season in the middle)

It all adds up to mediocrity in the end, but I think you could expect similar ups and downs with his new team (and not just endless successive 6-10 seasons as most here would predict) and depending on the talent he inherits, who knows... I think he would have a similar NYG career to Coughlin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar