Where do you go for your game info?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd like to check out some sites good for info on new and upcoming games. IGN is about all I've ever looked at, but I'm sure I'm missing some good ones.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've always liked gamespot.com

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I frequent kotaku.com

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I advise NOT to go to n4g.com it is just a fanboy frenzy. It has a lot of information - 50/50 on truth or not - but if you read the comments every article is 'an attack against Sony/MS' according to the people.

IGN is probably the better spot where it is mostly truthful information without bias.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I only go to gametrailers.com. Used to get gAme informer mag.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

IGN , Gamespot
    1up, Kotaku
    GameInformer

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I have a mutual friend who is involved in the industry and does a lot of Beta testing (think Bongo59 except he's right most of the time). Usually lets me know which AAA titles are gonna be worth my guap. Otherwise, ususally gametrailers.com for videos.

P.S. Far Cry 2, LBP, and Fallout 3 are looking quite good as killer aps and GOTY contenders.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Far Cry 2 looks amazing, and I think most people knew LBP was going to be GOTY material.

Fallout - I really can't get into it.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

LBP had a TON of question marks coming up to the beta, especially among insiders. Most of those questions have been answered however.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what is LBP ?

Little Big Planet ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar