Where do we rank RB among needs for 2019?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I was exaggerating...but he is getting sacked a **** ton and the running game has been ass because of the OL as well. The whole point, the OL has been bad.

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Big Ben is also about 10 times the threat as a pocket passer as Mariota. No defense is going to force him to throw the ball.

I'm not so sure that WR is a problem anymore. If the coaches feel like these guys are picking up the system, I'm fine with going forward with them. They all offer something for this offense. Have to fix that interior OL though

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Biggest needs, as I see them, for the offseason are:
    1) interior OL
    2) nose tackle
    3) edge rusher

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Are you serious?

God forbid we go into next season and CD gets injured and DW starts to show his age. We would still just be 1 injury away for being a dumpster fire on offense.

A pass catcher is still a big priority in the offseason. We don’t have to break the bank, or spend a first round pick, but we should look for a #2 and another TE.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

And you haven't seen any potential out of Taylor? He was burning Bouye and Ramsey all night long. What other proof do you need? I just need to know that he is capable of being on the field more. The drops will diminish over time, or he'll at least make enough plays to make you forget about him. And Sharpe could have had a strong game if Mariota didn't did do such a terrible job when targeting him. It's really tough to judge these receivers when our QB is so awful at times and unproductive overall. People thought Jon nu was the worst player ever until they saw what he could do when the QB actually delivered the ball to him.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nah, almost every inch of Henry's game was him shedding tackles near the line

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Funny he hasn't done that all season...

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He has tho

Last night was just different for him

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It was different because he had places to run. Lol

Notice Mariota wasn't getting punished in the pocket every drop back?

The OL played decently. I don't know why you don't want to acknowledge that but it was pretty obvious they were better that game than they have been in a while.

Henry did make some yards on his own...which he can usually do when he has enough blocking to get going.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I don't understand Titans fans . Seriously . Henry played at a historically elite level. That may have been the most dominating performance I've ever seen by a RB. It doesn't matter the circumstances or the opponent. RBs simply don't make an NFL defense look like amateurs as he did, especially a talented defense.

I'm pretty critical of Mariota, but if he throws for 500 yards and 5 TDs against a top defense, while taking most of the second half off, I'm not chalking it up to a fluke. I'm thinking that we have ourselves a player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar