Where do we rank RB among needs for 2019?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

If we don't figure out the line... we will not get any longevity from any RB.

My opinion on a new QB is the same.

The Oline is so pivotal to the way an offense works.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Bennie Snell if he falls to the 3rd is a very high possibility, if not I could see JRob taking DeMarco Murray Jr in Rodney Anderson from OU.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Those are two guys I really like too, along with David Montgomery from ISU. I would be happy with Snell or Montgomery in the second. Anderson (if he comes out) I would probably not want until the 4th round. With the injury and missed season and all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Draft someone. Have to. You can't go into 2019 with this backfield and some nobody.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

If we don’t fix the o-line, our only option is to lure Barry Sanders out of retirement. RB is not a problem, it’s the line.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Gurley averaged 3.2 YPC in a bad offense. Lewis averaged 5 YPC in a good offense. We need to prove that we can throw the ball or teams will never back up and give us some space to run.

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Fix O-Line is the top priority. This would help MM8 and it could make our Lewis/Henry more productive too. The current O Line wouldn't even allow Gurley to be Gurley.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Everything else
    Rb
    K
    P

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like Miles Sanders if he comes out, but rather draft just about any other position.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see the Titans changing anything at RB next season. Henry is just $1.2M in the final year of his deal. Lewis is $4.9M but $2.5M is guaranteed by 3/18/19 and the dead cap is just too high until 2020.

Focus on the interior OL and passing game and I think Lewis/Henry will be much more productive.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar