When will Wright break 100 yards in one game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I really believe and have since last year that nate is the best WR we have. I am so over Britt, man. Just kinda sad it took so long for Nate to take over at WR. He is getting a bit old, and while I like KW - I can't say I have much faith in him or Hunter... or Locker for that matter.

I just want them to prove me wrong and make me a believer.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nate's skinny ass needs to not get cracked in half this year, the last 2 years he's taken some major blows to that frame, hope he holds up this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I think Hunter will have a game where he gets over a 100 yards this year for sure. The dude is just wayyy to talented not too!

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not this year. I think his first year will look a lot like Kevin Dyson's first year.

I think the sleeper with our WRs is D-Will. Ready for a breakout season.

5. Titans Eternal

I watched some of his UT highlights and idk.. I just didn't see anything that made me go "wow, damn good thing we traded up to grab this guy."

I understand that he is tall and somewhat fast... but I also understand he had a bad knee injury and is thinner than XO's weener. Do you think he has the physicality to go up against nfl cb's week in and week out?

You're off ignore, btw.

Only if Locker goes down and Fitztragic has to play. :scared:

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think Hunter will be a slightly improved Justin Gage. Hopefully with more longevity. First he needs to add some good muscle mass though.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Week 2 when we upset the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm assuming he will also. The dude is a long ball threat, if he catches one of those he'll be half way there. I bet by the end of the year he'll be seeing legit playing time.

9. Titans Eternal

Watch your mouth.

I will set up a zone blocking scheme outside of the men's bathroom door at your place of work, and fking take you out at the knees.

HOW YOU GONNA SAY NATE BETTER NOT GET HURT???

DO YOU KNOW WE HAVE A DUDE NAMED BRITT ON OUR ROSTER? Mr. BRITTLE

But you took this opportunity to take a shot at Nate??

wat???

smh

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Wow that's not a whole lot of faith lol! A slightly better Gage?! I think he'll be great by next season for sure. But I can see him contributing a pretty good amount by week 5. He has the ups that we need to catch those high ones that locker tends to throw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar