When will Chris Johnson find work?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 7, 2014.

?

When will C.J. sign?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2014.
  1. Tomorrow

3.4%
  2. Mid week

28.8%
  3. This weekend

15.3%
  4. Next week

18.6%
  5. After the draft

22.0%
  6. After OTA's

3.4%
  7. Preseason

5.1%
  8. 2014 Regular season

3.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Giants this week

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

He's gonna weigh out all his options, them decide where he wants to play. Even the cj haters can't say he won't find work fast. it's on him, how fast he signs.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The Falcons are real close with a healthy Julio Jones. Especially if you add CJ in the mix. They may get Ebron too in the draft.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

at slave wages no doubt.

seriously do you think :cj: is going to do anything other than take the first offer that include bouns $s of any ammount. All the little dude cares about is getting paid

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah if any QB in history can consisentantly overcome 2nd and 13 its Gayton

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Once again you are assuming stuff that has yet to happen. And you know what happens when you assume right? You make an ass out of u and me.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There needs to be more options. I can see a situation where he ends up with a team where the fans would all say after a big run "boy that was a big run eh."

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: lacks the ability to weigh his options. :cj: will do whatever his master/agent says for him to do. Then he will use his bonus $s to invent and market battery free lesbian love stick that fits in your grill to go along with his patented dreads on a stick. His new invention will be marketed as a 'stick with the shakes."

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

A few things:

First, I'm more interested in knowing what everybody sees as the contract CJ will be offered and/or agree to sign. I'm estimating 1-2 years, 2 mill/year with 1.5 mill guaranteed. I just don't see him getting anything more than that when he isn't being cast as an every down back.

Second, I'm glad to see that CJ thus far hasn't been signed or had a visit. I hope he is enjoying his education.

Third and final- I wouldn't mind us re-signing CJ at a bargain (1.5/year, 1-2 years) if there are truly no takers. I think he'd offer more than Jackie Battle and most likely McCluster as well. Be fun to have McCluster in the slot and Cj in the backfield.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Falcons are SB contenders??? They had 3 less wins than us last year.

I thought he only cared about going to a team that was "built to win now" and with a great QB?

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar