When females attack

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 20, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm glad you can have fun with that, sounds intresting

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Damn you got kids too?! Hopefully you dont have a joint bank account

3. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

The cheek? All these chins and she punched you in the cheek? Are you sure you didn't get slapped because you forgot to take out the trash?

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I dated girl who wanted to be an actress and would get upset when people talked about movie actresses they liked or thought were attractive if she didn't like them.

Transformers came out and we were at a party and a group of guys were talking about how hot Megan Fox was and she just completely lost her **** and started wailing on all them in the face. I tried to call her down and a carried her outside, but while I was doing that she starting hitting me then ripped a chunk of my hair out.

I figured that first time around, she was just really drunk so I figured I'd let it blow over and help her out. Cause like others in this thread have said, sex game was on point. Wetter than Kobe's jumper in his prime.

Then maybe a week or two later, we were sleeping, and she randomly wakes me up in the middle of the night asking why I did't try to bang her that night. We both had work early and had fallen asleep watching tv and I told her that. She lost it again and started hitting me. I grabbed my stuff, left and she ran outside after me.

I didn't see her for like a year after that but for some reason I started hanging out/hooking up with her again once in a while and I noticed she had a really bad alcohol problem so I told her I wanted to get her help one night, that I didn't want to hook up but I was genuinely worried about her. She got upset and started attacking me again and that was the end of that.

This all happened over 5 years ago and up until maybe like a year ago. She would randomly drunk call me and leave 5 minute voicemails about how much she hates me, that I ruined her life and if she ever sees me she's going to destroy me.

She has a kid and has been married for about 3-4 years now. So I would wonder why she would still call and threaten me. Such a strange individual.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hi-5 for "wetter than Kobe's jumper"

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's funny because this is actually a serious issue...

Women can do whatever the f*ck they want, and if you hit them back to defend yourself, you're a misogynistic d*ck. No... You treat women equal. That's all.

They'll say they don't have equal rights... Yea, you're ******* right you don't have equal rights! You have more rights! Deal with the ****ing fact that you get paid less than men. That's irrelevant, considering men are the ones paying for all your sh*t anyways.

Not trying to throw EVERY woman under the bus, but damn there are some crazy ones out there. The cool women are the ones who would read my post and think "yea, he's right, b*tches be crazy."

I had a feminist teacher once... Skipped her class every damn day. Didn't care that I lost a letter grade for doing that. She was making me lose IQ points. Sometimes I would show up 35-40 minutes late (when there was only 10-15 minutes of class left) just to piss her off. Lol and sometimes I'd laugh at some of the sensitive stuff she'd say (others would start laughing) and she'd be like "this isn't funny, guys." And I'd keep laughing. I was kicked out a couple times. She locked me out for showing up 15 seconds late one day. Lololololol

Yes... I'm a troll. But when you ask to be trolled and act like a hoe, I will be relentless.

Boy did she hate me though.

She wasn't half bad looking... Just an absolutely horrible person. She wore yoga pants to almost every class... pretty sure she got railed out by some football players. Hope so!

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

The pĂșssy pass

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Makes me think of all the PSA's people make trying to bring awareness to situations like this.

If you are getting attacked by a woman, youre viewed as weak and not a real man for not defending yourself. But if you do defend yourself, like you said youre pretty much considered a pos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar