When do Titans get their first win?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I see a win Week 5, 7, 10, 12, and 17. 5-11? Ugh. Top 10 Pick.

Ponder looks better than Locker, he also has a year under his belt of playing time. I'll be honest, I wanted Ponder over Locker (neither at #8 though). AP will run all over us. I still think we can get this W. Bills got destroyed by the Jets, I think CJ Spiller will slow down and im not impressed with Fitz. Dolphins are terrible, besides Reggie that's all they have. Jags off a bye, should be EZ. Then we finish the Jags again at the end of the year.. in a useless game. And go from being #5 in the draft, to #10.

2. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Vikings are playing with fire and passion. They may not have the overall talent level, but they are a better coached team than we are. Could go either way, but Vikings can beat us.

Bills are very up and down, but they have a lot of good players. Good wideouts too. Their defense bounced back this week. They basically played this week how I thought we would play. They can beat us.

Same with Dolphins, they proved today they can play football. They bounced back from a bad week one. They can beat us.

Jaguars will not be an easy win. They have a very good defense and run game. Their offense will be very creative with playcalls with Mularky calling them. They can beat us.

Nothing is a given this year, not by a long shot.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm trying to be optimistic.. :cj:

4. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

I feel you man, but at this point it's not even over reacting at how bad this team is. At this point forward I am going into every game expecting us to lose and look bad doing it.

5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Whose guarding megatron? McCourtey? Griff? LOL

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

New Orleans is 0-2 also, just saying.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think our 1st win comes after we trade the worst RB in the league... That could be week-8

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

^ not happening. Keep posting about it though. Look at the rest of the team and how much they're equally sucking.

9. bikini_titan

bikini_titan Camp Fodder

Well, its time for the coach's to have a pow wow with themselves and the players. We look like Vandy could beat us on any given day. Someone needs to figure this out and soon. We could go 0-16. Remember the Aint's? I have my bag ready. Sad indeed!

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

They can run the ball with MJD... well, better than us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar