When do Titan single game tickets go on sale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the best place to get them.

My brother is planning on attending the 49ers/Titans game (he's a 49ers fan) and is wondering when and where the best place to get tickets is from.

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Single game tickets go on sale Friday Jul 12 at 10:00 am local (Central) time. Don't know what time that is where your brother is. He can buy them at LP Field if he's in Nashville or on Ticketmaster if he's not. If he doesn't have an account with Ticketmaster, it's best to get it set up before trying to get tix Friday morning.

Or he can get tickets at the game. Ticket "scalping" is legal in Tennessee and there are plenty of scalpers with tickets for sale outside the stadium before the game. These usually sell below face value.

HTH

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

scalpers are almost always the best bet. 49ers may be a hot ticket, so you may pay a little over face value, though. who knows. usually much cheaper than face.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I buy most of my tickets from ticketcity.com

I once had a ticket with the wrong week # printed but it got scanned in just fine

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

stubhub apparently has tickets for sale already. I am guessing this is from PSL people?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He actually might try and get to the GoTitans tailgate as well.

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

He will receive a warm hospitable welcome if he's wearing Titans gear. :)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haha. Not a chance he'll do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar