Whats wrong with the forum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheSureThing, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't know what to do when I couldn't get on. I actually watched pre-season basketball. I know, scary.

2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

That's soooooo sad!:hmm: We too were at a loss as to what to do, so we just went to bed early!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's the latest...

We had to back up everything, wipe the harddrive and reinstall the server OS and all the security. Then, the backups are restored which takes us to where we are now some 48+ hours later.

There are still some problems as the forum appears to be running extremely slow. The virus is 100% gone and we are optimistic that it's gone for good. Time will tell.

Please continue to report issues here. We'll continue to work to tweak the forum as needed.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

score thanks Jeff!

5. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Forum problems?

Haven't been able to get on for several days. "The Man" (aka TitanJeff) keeping out the competition? :ha::irked:

Looking forward to the game on Monday. The showcase game of the week is always nice, but it makes for looooonnnnngggg Sundays :grrr:.

I've been to Nahville for a few Colts/Titans games in the past...couldn't make it for this one but I've got some buddies heading your way. I'm countin' on my buddy The Don treating 'em well, and hoping Fat Albert treats Peyton the same :hmm:.

We don't play like **** two weeks in a row very often. I'm betting on a close game that could go either way, but I'll be surprised if it's a blowout one way or the other.

If Kerry struggles, is Vince ready to take the reigns again?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Wino, don't spook me like that. I thought something else had broke.

Merged it here. It's be hairy this week as you can see. But all is good now.

A shame you could not make it down this time. We'd been able to repay you back your hospitality from years ago.

As for Vince, let's hope he could hand off the football to #25 and #28 as Collins would if need be. I the Titans don't make over 20 passing attempts the entire game and most of that will be very short.

7. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

:grrhee:

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Something tells me this is the work of OmahaColt...repaying us in advance for the devastation hes going to face tomorrow night

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I did another scan this morning and found another trojan...but I think it was from when it crashed the second time. I will do another one tonight to make sure nothing is wrong. This is the first time I have ever gotten one so it kind of spooked me. What exactly do trojans do?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

keep your girlfriend from sticking a bun in the oven.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar