What's up Titan Fans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigVinny, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigVinny

BigVinny Guest

Hey, this is Vince from your F2F affiliate JagsZone.com. Just dropping in to say hello and wish you all a succesful season in 2006.

You guys are right on the verge of putting everything together, and I personally think Vince Young is the NFL's next superstar. I don't care what all the critics say about him, he's got the skills to dominate. I'm just afraid he'll be torturing my Jaguars for the next 10 years or so.

What's your take on the AFC South? Is it still Indy's to lose or do either of us have a shot?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hey EVERYONE!!! This is BigVinny!!! I met him at coltfreaks.com.
    I'm going to be joining his board very soon...

yet another poster Bipolar has dragged backed from his trawlin' adventures on F2FA. Vinny is a good poster. He articulates good points very well.

Welcome!!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd say we are a year a way to seriously challenge. If you beat Indy you may win the division... otherwise... hell, anything can happen.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

AFC South is a crap-shoot based on preseason play. This is truly a case of anyone can win on any given Sunday. This question will need to be reexamined a few weeks from now.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I still see it as Jags vs Colts. Texans and Titans are still gonna suck.

I think Edge is a pretty big loss for the Colts, maybe Thorton is too. The balance of power may have tipped to the Jags favor.I just hope we can still a win or two from either team :brow:

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I think Peyton Manning will have an off season. I think the Jags will win the divison, but next year we will give you some serious competition.

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

welcome to the board Vinny... Reminder of the day, Peyton manning is a woman... good luck to you guys this season as well, should be uinteresting to see how it all pans out...

8. Titan

Titan Guest

Welcome to the site Vinny.

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

"The enemy of my enemy is...my friend?" Nice work, BP. Vinny - Welcome to the board, and good luck to you guys this season as well. I still think it's Indy's league, but the 'winder' is a-closin'. I, for one, don't think Edge is as big of a loss as we'd like to think. :gag:

You guys have a legit shot to make a run, although I think Jimmy Smith is a loss. Still have those mammoth DTs, and Fred is still a threat to have a decent half-season. Mo Jones-Drew was a nice pickup.

Anyways, welcome!

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Welcome BVinny

Voted for you guys 5 times at SI.com :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar