Whats the Next Position the Titans Sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 7, 2014.

?
  1. ILB

22 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. OLB

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. NT

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  4. CB

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. RB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. RT

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  7. WR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Talib is good unless he's playing Steve Smith, I wouldn't hate having him in TN (if the price is right)

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He's not a horrible player but he's no where near close to what he'll demand. I'd rather use the cash at another position and roll with Coty/Blidi in 2014. Do not want Talib here. He won't wanna come here anyways unless we massively over pay anyways.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'da wish we resigned Vern, that dude, ima miss him. I watched him close for 3 - 4 years, and he's so underrated. At 25, he can still get better too. I think if we offered him 6-7m or 8m a year for 4 to 5 years, he'da taken it. what a loss.

Does anyone know if Ray likes bigger CBs on the outside?

4. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

Ice up son! Lol

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think he cares. He had Haden, who is almost a copy. To my knowledge Arizona and Pitt never had 'big' corners.

I've never felt you build your secondary to a specific skill set. You build your front seven then plug in the secondary. The secondary, IMO, depends on scheme.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Given that Ray Horton was a small cornerback himself, I doubt he is one of these guys that "require" big CBs.

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Talib, would be nice, but I'd rather spend my money on a T to replace Stewart. That way we can go defense heavy in the draft.

Really don't want to spend an early pick on OL again.

8. JCBRAVE

I looked over his old defenses, he doesn't care about size, he's had every sized CB play for him.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There's plenty of CBs I think we should look at

DRC
    Antonio Cromartie
    Charles Tillman
    Corey Graham
    Walter Thurmond
    Chris Cook
    Terrell Thomas
    Tracy Porter
    Aaron Ross
    Richard Marshall
    Antoine Cason
    Eric Wright
    We should be able to pickup one of these guys. Pair them w/ McCourty and Sensabaugh, then also have Wreh-Wilson + rookie for depth

10. JCBRAVE

Tillman isn't the same player that burned us 2 years ago, you should drop him off your list. Most those others could be ok though. I like DRC, he'd be an upgrade to Verner TBH and he does have ties to TN so maybe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar