What's the deal with Adoree?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Someone doesn’t know how IR protocol works in the NFL. It might behoove you to do some quick research before you call someone else out in order to not sound like an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 8and8

8and8 Starter

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 8
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Fantastic insight. You say something is incorrect but provide no context.

Please explain to me what’s incorrect here. A player goes on IR it’s a 3 week minimum on IR after that 3 weeks the team can designate them for return at any point they deem necessary. Once they are designated for return they have 21 days to be activated or they are moved to season ending IR.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

See post above. I love how y’all comment and say I’m wrong without proving any details as to what is “wrong” lol

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It wasn't a whiff. If they didn't activate him he would have had to go on season ending IR. This way we at least have the option of him getting on the field.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

See y’all are missing the point. The whiff was designating him for return too early.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

No you're wrong. They were out of time, either they designated him to return, or he was transferred to season ending IR.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

He was designated to return too early. They could've left him on ir for however long they wanted to. What it looks like to me is he had some sort of setback after being brought back. It was too late at that point to leave him on ir. He will play eventually.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

I get what you're saying.I feel the same way. The ones getting on your case, don't know the rules or they would understand what you're saying.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

No, if they left him on the IR he would have been transferred to the season ending IR.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar