Whats on Tap for your Thursday night?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I'll be there with ya. We should try to get the whole GoTitans.com crew that's going to the game together.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Booze booze and more booze.

It's a good thing the game's on during the day, because I've got work early on Saturday morning... Hosting a kids' party... For the children's sake, the Titans better win.

3. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I'm doing about the same as you psycho. Got a bunch of buddies coming over, firing up the grill and cracking open a few brews! Got the jagar for our first TD shot is the freezer as well!

So freaking excited! Rocking a jersey everyday this week and capping it off Thursday with CJ's away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I live in England, so it'll be gone midnight when the game kicks off, I've got some Coors in the fridge but I need food ideas, something that is worth cooking at about 11:00pm or so/ awesome snack foods.

You can do it guys! :D

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I am going to the Fox and Hound here in Memphis to watch it, its my local sports pub...like 20 tvs. It is a big place and there will surely be like 30 hardcore steelers fans there, to like 10 hardcore Titans fans. SO it will be interesting, gotta represent.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Newcastle Brown Ale and 7 Layer Bean Dip FTW

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Flying in to Pitt tomorrow night. Maybe golf at Oakmont Thurs AM, steaks- lots of booze. Prolly have to mix in a red bull/OJ/Vodka or two to amp and ramp for the game.

Rollin' in Heinz field with 6 of my BIG buds sporting some two tone blue while we watch the Titans whip that Steeler azz......

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

gotta work thursday-friday morning, but that's what gamepass is for;) Some cold carlsberg, good friends and some snus for a perfect gameday:D

9. CurtainCall

CurtainCall Camp Fodder

Heineken Light...and possibly some Newcastle Brown Ale

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ima re-watch last years game, then siit on the couch and watch every single pregame show on, leading up to the big game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar