What you see: Over reaction? or Valid?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

fwiw, on the throw malcolm butler got beat on, vaccaro was supposed to help over the top but he got beat as well.

mariota looks quicker with his footwork as well.

darius jennings looks like a fighter, might be the new rishard matthews soon in terms of not alot of athleticism but a good football player.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I could get on the Jennings hype train a lot easier if the dude hadn't been sitting around in the NFL doing nothing for years.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Mariota looked quicker because he wasn't hampered by a knee brace.

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

i think alot has to do with we don't have many proven solid WRs in the first place, so it would be easier for him to make the roster and get reps here rather than a place like pittsburgh or atlanta where they are stacked with WRs.

5. kenny

kenny Starter

It's the 1st Pre Season game so nothing to get too tore up about. I will admit though I expected MUCH better coverage from our starting DBs.… We made a bunch of BAD Back Up QBs look like Rodgers....

Again it's the 1st Pre Season game so it does not mean a lot. However, if they do not cover better next week it will be concerning for me Pre Season or not. I get that we do not scheme or plan for match ups. However, we do need to have guys showing good technique & coverage ability. I thought both were bad from the starters on defense & the rest of the back ups that played. Pees will not be happy & should not be happy. The biggest thing I want to see next week is good technique from the starters & coverage ability. We did not show it this week & it would really help everyone if we did next week IMO. We all know stuff is gonna be kind of sloppy in the 1st Pre Season game. I just want to see that the starters are capable of covering well & showing good technique. If we see that next week I think everything will be fine. If we do not see that next week vs the Bucs I think we have legitimate reason for concern. Considering we will be practicing against these guys this week; we should be pretty well prepared for what they bring to the table. We SHOULD have a better showing on defense this week IMO.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

3 Player caught my eye.
    Finch
    Numbers 72
    And the white WR

I think all those 3 guys have a chance to make the roster.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

On that long gain to Nick Williams, Taywan was wide open in the middle of the field. That's honestly the throw that he should have made. But the one that he did make was great.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Taylor was running laterally when he flashed open tho. Williams was heading north the whole time when he got open.

Taylor would have gotten a 1st down too but not nearly as much yardage

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's an easier throw. And Taywan is a hell of a lot faster. Williams got all of those yards because his defender fell down while trying to interfere with the catch.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well he hit his target so

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar