What you see: Over reaction? or Valid?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Be sure you let him know when he delivers your pizza to you week-1.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Reed has been a borderline player since he was drafted. I think he probably makes it though thanks to the Tye Smith injury.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Sims looked great. Granted some of that was against scrubs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The Good:
    No major injuries
    Mariota looked good?

The Bad:
    OL still hasn't fixed run issues from last year
    Secondary all night was toast, shades of Blidi nobody locating ball in air
    ZERO pass rush again with the exception of Landry/President dips
    Jayon looking horrible attempting to pin a RB on the sideline
    Falk wet noodle
    didn't see any young guys winning their battles except Landry, very disappointing
    made Hundley, Kizer and Boyle all look really good

overall our depth looks weak.

I don't care about scheme, but we couldn't block, get off blocks, cover and tackle very well last night. And we racked up a lot of penalties, Vrabel needs to wake up from his CTE nap and crack the whip.

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

This game went kinda of how I thought it would. Good flashes with some bad plays mixed in which is expected the first preseason gm. The offense on the opening drive looked crisp with good play calling. They went down and scored and put 7 on the board which ultimately is what we all wanted and they did it without 3 of our best players in the game. Cant ask for more then that. Defense had their moments, Butler,AJ, and even Byard has mishaps but I'm not worried about it. What I've liked to see a better performance from the defense? Sure but with that being said I'm putting zero stock into this game. All about improvement going forward and staying healthy.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

You don't have to get all bent about Falk, its just what I see. His arm is underwhelming as the ball doesn't have much on it. Its clear he's #3 and won't push Gabbert. Yeah, first game and live action also on paper it sounded nice. This was 4th quarter garbage time and vs the 3rd or 4th string defense. I hope he can develop into a viable backup for us and I would be interested to see him go up vs first team.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The refs arms are probably sore today.

So many flags that it got almost too boring to watch

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

It's the jersey, #13, aka.. Kendall Wright disease

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

None...this is just people finding something to bi*ch about and pad their post numbers. First freaking PS game of a completely new staff and people already have made their decisions about the HC. Gimme a break...idiot remarks. Its what makes this place sometime so toxic because people already are throwing their crap around without even getting out of the gate yet.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It's preseason, who cares. 4-0 in preseason means about as much as 0-4 in preseason.

Things will be fine...calm down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar