What would you do if Jevon Ringer blows CJ out of the water?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

What else would there be to do other than lol as defenses try to stop what would be a ridiculous running game?

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Lol....

Darren Sproles couldn't carry LT's water bottle when LT was in his prime....

CJ's in his prime and getting BETTER! Ringer's a nice back who was WAY overused in college (not a good sign) and his athleticism isn't gonna blow ur doors off and coming off an injured knee.

Gut

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think people just use Jesse to get high fives now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jessie asked a question. What if? Why does that bother so many people?

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

CJ is an 89 along with Forte and Slaton I believe. One of the lead producers of Madden 10 said it on Operation Sports.

It won't be long at all until he's in the mid to high 90's

His speed is still 99 though :yes:

6. Marko

Marko Starter

Stupid thread imo but you've got your thoughts so whatever. Theres no way in hell CJ is blown out of the water. Knowshon Moreno wouldn't blow CJ out of the water and he was the first RB taken. Players like CJ come along once every couple of years. In my opinion CJ can beat LTs TD record given the time and snaps.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i never said Ringer would blow CJ out of the water. "If" "Could" "Possible"

you guys act like your are 100% sure Ringer cannot do better than CJ.

We are not going to be able to compare what Ringer does with CJ all season, cause Ringer wont get many carries. I'll be looking at the YPC Ringer gets , not total yards.

it's very possible out of 10 carries each, Ringer could have a better YPC than CJ.

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

This is a stupid thread, there's no way he out plays CJ, and probably not Lendale, its going to take him time to be good, or he may never be, I hope that this doesn't happen because I like the pick, but I don't think he will begin to play well for a few years.

9. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

this is pointless

Ok, "What if" I try out for the Titans, make the team and blow out CJ?

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you just make the team first. then we will talk. Ringer has made the team #3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar