What would you do if Jevon Ringer blows CJ out of the water?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

at least now you wouldn't have to worry about some nancy tossing a neg at you for it... :ha:

What we are really asking is if lightning strikes twice.

This guy is the 173rd overall pick... It's unreasonable to expect a pro bowl rookie year. We have good coaches but they are not magicians.

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i don't think that he will be better than cj. cj is a once in a life time type of player. i think though, that he has what it takes to be right up there with cj though. lendale better be peeing in his pants, cause this guy is the real deal, and i think that he will do very well for us! I AM GLAD HE IS HERE!!!

3. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

how dare you even start a thread about this. unreal

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

if ringer turns out to be better than CJ then we would have to rotate 1000+ yard rusher, playmaker threats, and they would always be fresh?????

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

lmfao

6. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

I haven't been around very long relatively, but jesse's posts just bother me because he'll make some outlandish, impossible claim like this. Ringer will never "blow CJ out of the water". If he's lucky, he'll become close to as good as CJ is. The fact that CJ had as great of a year last year he did, in his ROOKIE season, is what makes this really laughable. CJ is only going to get better, and it would be damn tough for any back to match him, let alone 'blow him out of the water'. Pro Bowl backs don't get 'blown out of the water'.

There aren't many backs in league history who have had as great of a rookie campaign as CJ. The idea that Ringer could 'blow him out of the water' is just ridiculous.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ You're not alone.. Jesse pretends to be a twelve year old to get your goat..

8. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I do not see ringer supplanting CJ. CJ has basically moses vision and ridiulous speed. Infact even Lendale has great vision and a little bit of a burst.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Johnson is going to be sick in madden 10.

10. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I'm hoping so, but they released the top 10 running backs overall rating and CJ wasn't in it. I guess the ratings can change before it comes out though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar