What would teams be willing to give for Chris Johnson right now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He ran perfectly fine after that play. Didn't limp or anything. But then again, he never did- then STOOD on the sidelines, something I've never seen someone do with a game ending foot injury. lol

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Yeah, he ran "fine" for another play, which just means he was pushing through some none trivial discomfort.

IIRC Fisher said his ankle was starting to swell/tighten up after the initial tweaking and thus shortly after he was stuck on the sidelines trying to walk it off.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He seemed scared more than hurt. May not be the case, but I doubt I'm the only one thinking it.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You're not the only one. I've thought that all along.

5. chop

chop Camp Fodder

Lets just hope this injury linger into this season

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Let's just hope it does NOT linger into this season..

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Take steroids and use a women's fertility drug to regenerate your ball size and sperm count.

Problem solved.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Only if they had a great angle on him. He can outrun a good one too. But if you take a bad one, forget about it, he's gone.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Honestly I wouldn't trade Chris Johnson for any one player right now or any draft picks for that matter. He has game changing abilities that have just scratched the surface. With his rookie season behind him, he has only begun to unleash his scariness against the league. I may however entertain the idea of the Vikings giving up their top back in Adrian Peterson as well as their all-pro LT Steve Hutchinson along with Kevin Williams from their dominant D-line. Anything short of that, Chris Johnson has to stay. I wouldn't expect that to happen in any kind of fantasy dream world, but if C.J. left Tennessee that's what I might accept for him.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been in the bulking stage now for about 15 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar