What will you be looking for versus the Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If history is anything?? Then we're screwed again because CJ can't run, and our Defense can't get off the field and allow 8 minute drives. History tells us this is a trend from the last 3 years, which is a problem, say all you want about being "Preseason", but we still got owned in the major areas we've been owned the last 3 years. Not a good start, and a major area of concern.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It was the first pre-season game but I think it's justified to be a bit concerned. Our first-team DTs were getting blown up early as they ran down the field running a very vanilla offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Marks still sucks. Martin should be starting with Klug and Casey. Anyone see Klug get in their and stop the run for 4 yard loss? Yeah, passing situations only my butt. He is small but if he gets in there atleast he won't fall on face and watch him run by like Marks.

Wimbley did not show us much.

McCarthy basically was our defense entirely.

HB arm has grown more noodleish than ever.

Pretty much all the rookies looked good. Wright is quick as hell, but only got wide open looks. Brown actually didn't look scared to tackle. Color me surprised. Martin has arms the size of small children; and enjoys playing helmet optional. other than that, only made a play or two. Thompson didn't play great, didn't expect him to yet.

Reynaud in, CJ out, that is all.

Go ahead and draft Nate for your fantasy team, you won't regret it.

Tommie looked good. Made some good hits and played that Braylon ball well. A tough break but I thought he played fine.

All of my thoughts for the first game.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

The Good for me.
    zach brown- Did you guys see that speed it was unreal he did miss one tackle but who cares with that speed he should be great for us.

McCarthy-He is from THE U so I knew he was good now you guys get to see him too.

fernando velasco-Better the amano he will get better with time.

Nate W-

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

The Good for me.
    zach brown- Did you guys see that speed it was unreal he did miss one tackle but who cares with that speed he should be great for us.

McCarthy-He is from THE U so I knew he was good now you guys get to see him too.

fernando velasco-Better the amano he will get better with time.

Nate W-

6. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

Well, since we're acting like the preseason is like playing in the regular season, the Patriots only put up 7 points the other night against the Saints, with Tom Brady going 4/7 for 30 yds. and Brees going 1/4 for 4 yds. It does nobody good to look at a preseason game and make a judgement like that.

Now, do I think our running game is going to blow the lid off of this league this year? Heck no, we should have found a replacement at Center if we planned on that. But, I do think our offense will be better this year than last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar